( How to become an inspirational and charismatic Speaker)
Order your digital copy HERE
For only $5.00
All speaking is public speaking unless you enjoy staying in a room talking to yourself.
22 Ways to Up Your Pizzazz
1. Develop an interest in people and become other oriented.
2. Know what people need and then try to meet those needs.
3. Ask about their family and be genuinely interested in their answer.
4. Find people doing something right and praise them generously.
5. Believe in the collective wisdom of the group.
6. Talk in terms of a person’s main interest….THEMSELVES.
7. Always look directly at the person you are speaking to.
8. Laugh at yourself. When you do you give people permission to laugh at themselves.
9. Start believing that people are your most valuable resource.
10.Always give credit, don’t take credit.
11.Care about the health and well being of people.
12. When you must correct another person always do so gently and in private.
13. Always give another person the benefit of the doubt.
14. Never treat people like numbers or things.
15. Learn and use their first names.
16. Never give the impression that you are too busy or rushed to care.
17. Never use sarcasm in conversation. It’s a low form of humor and can be hurtful.
18. Never try to make yourself look good by making someone else look bad.
19. Share cute, funny, clean stories with those you work with and invite them to do likewise.
20. Laugh and play together as a group. There is a bonding power in laughter and play.
21.When you do or say something hurtful always be big enough to apologize. ” I’m sorry ” is one of the most powerful phrases in any language
22. Smile. There is power in a smile and life is just too short not to.