Learn the Art of Quick Cartoon Sketching
The one comment I frequently hear at my talks is this, “I wish I could
draw cartoons like that but I can’t even draw a straight line.” This is
nonsense. If you can draw a straight line, a circle, an oval and a
rectangle you can become a high speed cartoonist. I will show you
how in record time. Let’s get to it.
Six reasons speakers, consultants, trainers and teachers should
always draw cartoons in their presentations.
“Humor is like a rubber sword; it allows you to make a point without
drawing blood.” Mary Hirsch
1. They can get a point across quickly and clearly
2. They spark audience attention and interest. People love to see the
presenter actually draw to illustrate a point… but you’ve got to be
3. They can lighten up serious, heavy material
4. They promote audience recall of your content
5. Cartoons make your power point graphics come alive
6. They can direct and focus audience attention
There are two ways to draw and each depends on your comfort and confidence.
1. You can draw as you speak. This really impresses your audience but you have to be fast. You don’t want to lose your train of thought by taking too much time with your cartoons. You also don’t want to put your audience to sleep.
2. You can prepare the chart drawings before you begin your presentation. This would involve preparing your flip chart, overhead projector or power point drawings prior to your talk.
Let me teach you this fascinating art form in just six lessons.
To check out my cartoons visit here
If interested in ordering my six lesson course for only six dollars Click HERE
Samples of my work… QUICK CARTOONING