How to Master the Art of Confident Conversation…Plus A Lot of Other Stuff
My name is Mike Moore.
Each year I travel extensively throughout Canada and the USA speaking to companies and organizations on the
Power of Humor, Positive Attitude and Self Confidence to promote
health and unleash human potential.
Do you know that we humans only achieve a tiny percentage of our
enormous untapped potential in our lifetime? Some say it’s between 2 and 5 percent?
Can you imagine the self improvement possibilities that could be open to us if we even increased that percentage to 25%? We could literally transform our lives and our world.
I would like to share with you in this special report my self
improvement seminar notes on the subject to help you live more
confidently and explode your untapped potential.
You owe it to yourself and those you love to become all that you can be.
Explode your human potential NOW!!!
Is This You???
I feel panic in social situations.
I hate people saying I’m shy in front of others even though they are right.
I feel inadequate.
I wish I could be more assertive.
I am tongue-tied in every conversation I am involved in.
I wish I could disappear in social settings.
I am a total flop in the romance department.
I never know what to say in social settings.
I don’t have confidence in myself.
I feel that others are better than I am.
STOP HIDING AND START LIVING!
Awaken Your Social Butterfly Within!
Here are a few things to think about, digest and apply to your life.
* Thoughts rule the world.
* All you achieve or fail to achieve in life is the result of your thoughts.
* Our thoughts really do shape our lives.
* “ The future is fashioned upon current thinking. ” Og Mandino
* Self mastery begins with thought control.
* When you change your thinking you begin to change your life.
* We are magnets attracting people and situations that are in harmony
with our dominant thoughts.
* Always reject self limiting thoughts.
* There is no limit to human potential.
* Stress is the #1 cause of illness and stress begins with negative
thinking. A situation isn’t stressful. Our response to it is.
* Negative thoughts and emotions can cause illness, positive thoughts
and emotions can result in health. Choose positive over negative.
For more on this read “ The Secret ” by Rhonda Byrne\
ORDER YOUR COPY HERE