About Mike Moore
Mike has been involved in providing workshops, seminars and motivational presentations for groups in business, industry, government, education and the helping professions for 25 years. All his presentations involve good content, music, humor and story.
He speaks to organizations, businesses and professional groups throughout Canada and the United States on the role of humor in human relations and human wellness. Mike is the author and illustrator of three very popular books- Light Up With Laughter, Embracing the Mystery and You Know You’re Stressed Out When…
• You’ve Got to Laugh (cartoons for and about teachers)
• Embracing the Mystery (wit and wisdom from a life in progress)
• Light Up With Laughter (the humor and Health connection)
• Live, Laugh, Love and Be Happy (audio CD/ cassette)
• Dealing With Difficult People (manual)
• Humor in the Workplace (manual)
• You’re Not Alone (How to Parent Teens and Stay Sane)
• How to Cope With Difficult People at Work
• You Know You're Stressed Out When...
• Coping With Toxic Parents (a teachers’ survival guide)
• How to Improve Staff Morale With Humor, Appreciation and Praise (Special Report)
• How to Deliver " Knock ‘Em Dead" Business Presentations (Special Report)