Why Use Cartoons ???
1. Not only do cartoons get your message across but they also get and maintain audience attention.
2. Cartoons keep people on your page longer and direct their attention to a specific item or offer. They are also great at creating a sense of urgency.
3. They make you and your message stand out and in a world where we are exposed to hundreds of bland messages daily standing out is important.
4. Cartoons are fun and people are attracted to what’s fun.
5. We were all raised on cartoons and still find them captivating.
6. People will remember you, your message, product and service because of your humorous ad.
7. Cartoons are effective marketing tools. They make both you and your product unique.
8. Cartoons entertain, inform and persuade in a gentle yet compelling manner.
9. Cartoons are great ice breakers at a meeting or conference. They relax the audience, lighten the atmosphere, and make your reader/audience more receptive to you and your message.
10. Cartoons deliver your message to your audience quickly.
Note: The New Yorker Magazine did a readership survey and found that the first thing their subscribers read was the cartoons.
If you want people to remember you and your message,product or service include a few cartoons in your handouts, memos and your speeches/lessons.
300 original cartoons come as individual jpeg files. Great for presentations, memos, bulletin boards, fridge doors etc. Permission to use comes with every purchase.
NOTE… If you would like to purchase a resale licence permitting to use any of my cartoons for both resale and/or promotion visit Here to contact me for details.
The cartoons below shows you that you can erase the original caption and replace it with your message. I use PAINT photo edit but you can use any photo editing software. It is simple…just erase the cartoon caption in PAINT photo editor and insert your message.
Samples of what you receive.